Friday, April 29, 2016

The 10 Indian Commandments

  1. Treat the Earth and all dwells therein with Respect.
  2. Remain close to the Great Spirit.
  3. Show great respect to your fellow beings.
  4. Work together for the benefit of all humankind.
  5. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
  6. Do what you know to be right.
  7. Look after the well-being of mind and body.
  8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
  9. Be truthful and honest at all times.
  10. Take full responsibility for your actions.


What these amendments mean to me is that some of this is true but some parts aren’t. Me i will personally respect  anyone that respects me in return regardless of their age or color. I am the type of person that is friendly but once you get to my bad side you're out. I don’t believe in working together because at a certain point everyone once talked behind your back without you knowing. I am sometimes am truthful but if i’m sometimes think of it, who else wouldn’t. That's why this world is so messed up and full of lies. I take my responsibilities somewhat serious because i know nobody else is going to do it but me. Which is why i have trust issues. These commandments relate to me because these thing don’t just go out to me it goes out to everyone.And who knows if everything went this way this world wouldn’t be so messed  up and full of lies. Because nowadays friends will be the ones to hurt you and still ask you if you're okay with them knowing that they messed up.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment