Monday, October 5, 2015

Soccer Player

Duties and Responsibilities: Being a Soccer Player requires a lot of responsibility. When you are in the Field, you have to do your work, what you are supposed to do. If you do more, then that is… Perfect. In my case, being a Midfielder requires a lot of responsibility. Why? Because I’m the play maker. That means that I’m the one that attack and pass the ball to the strikers (Forwards) so they could score. If I do something wrong, that could cost us a Goal.
Salary:
 *La Liga (Spain) - $36,557 per week.
                                $1,901,008 per season.
 *Major League Soccer/MLS (United States) - $4,097 per week
                                                                           $213,048 per season.
*Premier League (England) - $68,511 per week
                                                $3,562,600 per year.
Education: You don’t need to have an Education. All you need to know is the Game.
“Neymar Da Silva Jr”
 -Brazil / FC Barcelona

Reflection: I would love to be one. I like to play Soccer. I want to play for my Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment