Thursday, November 19, 2015

"Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day"

Thanksgiving is a day where you celebrate for the blessings that you have. When you are being thankful for everything that you have. That day you eat dinner with your family, Spend time with your Family. The first Thanksgiving Celebration was on 1621 because they had a Great Amount of Harvest. The First  Thanksgiving was on Thursday November 26th 1789, and it was named "The First Ever National Thanksgiving Day" by George Washington. In the 19th century, It became an Official Holiday. Now I'm going to put some things that I'm Thankful for:
  1. My Family.
  2. My Health.
  3. My House.
  4. I have Food to eat.
  5. Friends.
  6. School.
  7. My Life.
  8. My Mom and Dad.
  9. I have a Bed where I can Sleep.
  10. I have Clothes to wear.
  11. I have a Car to go places.
  12. I Thank God for everything that I have today.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment