Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Days

          What I did for Christmas Break was play PlayStation 4. I LOVE playing PlayStation with my uncle. We played Destiny, Black Ops 3, and Resident Evil. I went to my Uncle's house and stayed for a whole week and we played and played until we were tired. We went to sleep at 5:30 am the entire week. We also watched some movies with my cousins. We watched "The Gift", "The Peanuts Movie", "2 Beds, 1 Bathroom". We like to see Scary movies. Also I went to play Soccer on the weekends. We lost but we had fun. Also I watched the "Balon D'Oro" and that is when every professional soccer player around the world meets and FIFA announces who is the World;s Best Soccer Player. This year was Lionel Messi. 

 

Resultado de imagen para The Gift    

No comments:

Post a Comment