Wednesday, December 16, 2015

"Class/Self Evaluation"

New Media is a course where basically you learn about Computers. You can learn many things in this class. For example, you can learn how to type, use Microsoft Word, create new accounts, etc. This course is pretty interesting because there are a lot of things that you can do with a computer. What I liked about this class is that we get free time, we do researches, we do activities, and many more things. But there are a few things I didn't like about this class. What I didn't like is that we have New media for 8th period, and that means DETENTION! In the other hand, everything was cool. I really don't know if the class can improve. I think the class is perfect like this. I really didn't do my best in this class. I could of done better but there were some days that i didn't feel good, my head hurtled, and for that reason I didn't do some work. I think that I am committed to be a CTR person, but if a Choose the right I am sure that I am committed to be a CTR Person.

No comments:

Post a Comment