Friday, December 4, 2015

"1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very Best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can Fail."
   ~Lou Holtz

Can people trust me to do what's right.? Yes, people can trust me to do what's right because I think that I am a very trust worthy person. Am I committed to doing my very best.? I believe that I am very committed to doing my absolute best because if I want to be someone in life, I have to be committed to doing my absolute best all the time. Even though sometimes I think I can't do something but I still try to do my best. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated.? Yes, I think I do treat people the way I want to be treated. I feel like in 2 Personalities, one when I'm with my Friend and Family and the other one when I'm in a place I've never been in. I'm very quiet when that happens but when I'm with my Friends or cousins or uncles we are loud. We laugh and play videogames and watch movies.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment