Friday, June 3, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

1)What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?
Drugs, study pressure, pressure in a relationship, drinking and smoking, bullying,etc.
2.) What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about them?
The major challenges I’m dealing with is study pressure and pressure in sports. I'm not frustrating and not worrying a lot on my study pressure i am more calm now.
3.) How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenges you may face?
Being a CTR person helps me overcome any challenges i may face because i am always doing what is right so it will help me face my challenges.
4.) How can you help other teens to overcome their challenge?
I can help other teens overcome their challenges by supporting them and help them face it together.
5.)
   

6.) Reflection: the greatest need that teens have is facing bullying and drugs. Those two subjects are huge problems. Bullying because it can lead to cutting, suicide and maybe even depression. Drugs can lead to lack of sleep , slacking off in school work , and facing many health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment