Thursday, June 9, 2016

"Class Evaluation"

  1. The things that i liked about the class are the search for the health career pathways because that helped me find out what i want to become when i grew up and the summary of the job so I think that's my favorite part also the student success statements because that helped me review a lot of thinks and what i need to do to become someone better and to be successful in life also examples of CTR and CTW.
  2. The things that i didn't like about the class i think that we do the same thing every day.
  3. Recommendations for the class i would say to change the class plan do different things every day and make it more fun.
  4. My highlights for this class were learn new things and practice my English.
  5. I think i did do my best sometimes in class but i think i could done it better.
  6. I'm not reading my goals journal every single day but once a while i do read them but every day i have them in mind.
  7. I am committed to be a CTR person because i want to become a good person, a better person in life.
  8. I learn for this class what's a CTR person and ill teach others about it because it's something very important that everyone should know to be kind, to do something for other and to always choose the right to make our world a better place 
  9. I will always remember about this class our student success secrete choose the right.
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment