Wednesday, May 11, 2016

“In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing.”
   ~Theodore Roosevelt

         This statement is very powerful and I really enjoy it because we all are capable of doing the right thing but sometimes we decide not to do the right thing,and do the wrong. I personally have faced times were I don’t know whether to do the right thing or the wrong thing. I have chosen to do the wrong thing several times but I have learned from them and know I think very carefully on my decisions only mine not what others want me to do. Many times people who do the wrong thing is because they are with a group of friends and just want to seem cool. I say this because I have done it and I found out that it doesn’t matter what others think of you it only matters on how you think of yourself. For instance people can call you a good boy or a chicken because you never want to do the wrong thing but that is great. The reason why is because you are always doing what is right and you're leading your life to a successful happy life. I personally hope that I can lead my life into being successful and I know I can do it as long as I stay determined and always be dedicated on doing the right thing. That is why it is very important to always try or make sure you are doing the right thing in life.  

           

No comments:

Post a Comment