Monday, May 9, 2016

Videogames!

            One of my hobbies is playing soccer, watching movies, going out with my friends. But there is one that I like the most, Playing Videogames. This is my favorite thing to do when I'm at home or at a friend's house. Playing Videogames helps me forget about everything for a while and enjoy my life. Some of my favorite games are Destiny, FIFA, Call of Duty and Street Fighter.

  

I like Destiny because it is an adventure game where you have to complete misions in order to get stronger. You can also play online and show the other people who rules.! FIFA is a soccer game where you control the players however you want. This is the right opportunity where you show your friends or family who is the best soccer player. Street Fighter is a really good game where you fight another person in the street. You have some special skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment