Wednesday, May 11, 2016

“You knew what I was when you picked me up.”

The video we just saw was about a snake trying to persuade a young native american either to choose the right or the wrong. Now in the video it was a really good example of choosing the wrong or right because it showed us how the snake was able to convince the Indian to do the wrong. I this case the wrong thing to do was to pick up the snake and the right thing was to leave and not get close to the snake at all. In my eyes if I were to see a snake I would not mess with it or get close to it because they are very dangerous. In the video the Indian knew that the snake was dangerous and can harm him but the snake was a tricky one and got the Indian to pick him up. The Indian's consequence for doing the wrong thing was a bite from the snake, and the snake told him "you knew what I was and you still picked me up." The video message was to tell the audience that only we can make decisions and sometimes we blame it on other things but we are the only person to blame.


No comments:

Post a Comment